Hardrace 8756 Front Upper Arm
Harden Rubber Equipped
2 ~ 4 INCH LIFT
HARDRACE is proud to announce the Pick up truck series arms. These control arms made with hardened steel and compound with superior harden rubber bushings, unlike polyurethane bushings as easy broken. High strength and anti-crack material extends the lifetime and provide solid steering response. A good control arm can regulate the movement of wheels quickly each time you turn or corner.
· Pick up truck series arm
· Increase caster for better ride quality
· Grease nuts design for regrease it / inside the upper black boot
· Super strong and durable
· High strength steel tubes with 4mm tube wall thickness
· CR-MO Ball Joint and special boot design, self anti-dust function
· Equipped with superior harden rubber bushings
· ED process and painting for the highest durability
· Dramatically improving handling performance
The product is designed for street car. Some connector made with hard-rubber bushing to improve control and durability.
The product is suitable for original standard design and it could be easy to assemble on the correspond site.
The product made with high quality control and proved up to safety standard test.
The product can be adjusted with the angle of tire and lower the vehicle height.
Hardrace 8756 Front Upper Arm Gmc Sierra 2500/3500, Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500
- Brand: HARDRACE
- Product Code: 8756
- Availability: In Stock